The weather is a very common conversation topic. The weather affects everyone, no matter where they are.
There are four seasons each year: fall, winter, spring and summer. The weather in each season will vary depending on where you are (geographically) and the year. Some countries experience more mild seasons whereas others experience extreme highs and lows.
Common Phrases about the Weather
- It’s sunny.
- It’s cloudy.
- It’s rainy.
- It’s hot out today.
- It’s freezing today.
- I hate __ weather. (cold, hot, rainy, etc.)
- I love this weather.
- I’m sick and tired of this weather.
Questions to Ask About the Weather:
- What’s the weather like today?
- Is it going to ____? (rain, snow, be hot, be cold, storm, etc.)
- Do you like this weather?
- Do you like hot weather?
- When will this weather ever end?
- Is it supposed to _____ tomorrow? (rain, snow, be hot, etc.)
- What’s your favorite season?
- Isn’t it beautiful today?
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice