Talking about Likes
There are different ways to say you like or enjoy something in English.
- I like…
- I enjoy…
- My favorite _______ is…
If you really like something and want to emphasize how much you like it, you could use one of the phrases below.
- I love…
- I really like/love…
- I adore…
- – I like pizza.
- – I like to read books by Dr. Seuss.
- – Peter enjoys running in the snow.
- – I enjoy this peace and quiet.
- – I love eating sushi. It is so delicious.
- – I love learning new things.
- – Bob really loves the new morning program on NBC.
- – I really like taking long walks in on the beach.
- – I adore Maria. She is such a nice girl.
- – My favorite movie is Top Gun. It is full of action.
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice