A routine is something you do every day or often. Below you will learn different phrases to help you explain your routines.
List of some things you do every day or often:
Wake up, go to sleep, brush your teeth, take a shower, use the internet, cook, clean, drive, talk to your husband or wife, study, read, etc.
I __________ every day.
On _______ and _________, I ___________.
Every _______, I _________.
I _________ three times a week.
- I wake up at 7am.
- I work out four days a week.
- I play baseball every Sunday.
- I go to work every day.
- I go to school five days a week.
- I brush my teeth every day.
- I drink coffee every morning.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to English class.
- I take a shower every night.
- I eat three times a day.
- I go to Italy every summer.
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice