Everyone’s family is different. Below you will find some phrases to help you talk about your family.
Phrases To Talk about Your Family:
- There are __ people in my family.
- I live with my _________ and __________.
- I have _____ brothers and sisters.
- I have ____ children.
- I have a small/large family.
- I live close to my family.
- I live far away from my family.
Questions you can ask someone about their family?
- How many children do you have?
- Do you have a large (or small) family?
- Do you live near your extended family?
- Did you grow up here?
- How many siblings do you have?
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice