Clothes and Shoes
Buying new clothes and shoes can be difficult when you are trying to do it in a new language.
Below you will find phrases to help you shop for clothing and shoes in a store.
Looking for Something
- I am looking for ___________. Can you tell me where to find it?
- Where can I find _____________?
- Do you have this in size __?
- Do you have this in red/blue/black?
- Do you have a ___________ one? (bigger, smaller, shorter, longer, etc.)
Trying Clothes On
Where is the dressing room? I would like to try these on.
- Can I try this on?
- It fits.
- It’s too big.
- It’s too small.
- How much is it?
- How much does this cost?
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice