Everyone gets sick once in a while. Below you will find phrases to help you talk about sickness in English.
- I feel sick.
- I need to go to the doctor.
Cold symptoms include:
Sneezing, congested, headache, sore throat, etc.
- I have a cold.
- Flu symptoms include: fever, chills, nausea, runny nose, sore throat, etc. I have the flu. What are you symptoms? Where does it hurt?
- Common Symptoms of Sickness: (symptoms – signs /concerns)
- Headache- head hurts
- Stomachache- stomach hurts
- Dizzy- feel light headed, or that the room is spinning
- Earache- ear hurts
- Cough- a loud noise from lungs/mouth when you expel air
- Diarrhea- go to the bathroom (defecate) at lot, many times
- Toothache- tooth hurts
- I have a stomachache.
- I have had an earache for the last week.
- I have been dizzy for a few hours.
- I’m not sure why.
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Sentence Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice